Last Updated on March 18, 2023
The luck of the Irish is upon us, and that means it’s time to start planning those St Patrick’s Day Las Vegas festivities.
See one of the famous Las Vegas St Patrick’s Day Parades, go on a pub crawl, dance at an Irish festival, or spend the entire day soaking up the Fremont Street Experience in true Las Vegas style.
Whatever you have in mind, Las Vegas offers St Patrick’s Day celebrations and events of all types.
- St Patrick's Day Parade In Las Vegas
- St Patrick’s Day Firefighters Parade
- St Paddy's Day Blast Softball Tournament
St Patrick’s Day Parade In Las Vegas
Are you looking to get a head start on the St Patty’s Day celebrations in Las Vegas? The 55th annual St Patricks’s Day Parade takes place during the weekend before the official holiday, on March 11th, 2023.
The annual Parade is part of the three-day festival that’s held in Henderson, NV, which is a little less than a 20-minute drive (depending on traffic) outside of Las Vegas. The parade is set to take place on Saturday, March 11th, starting at 10 am and going on until noon. Paradegoers will want to line up on Water Street, where the event is set to take place.
The entire festival is three days and features lots of St Patrick’s Day events that you don’t want to miss. There’s a carnival and festival with rides each day of the event, plus live music, a car show, and more.
Grab a corned beef sandwich or Irish-loaded fries from one of the food vendors on site to have a little something to nosh on while enjoying the parade.
St Patrick’s Day Firefighters Parade
The Annual St Patrick’s Day Firefighters Parade takes place in Downtown Las Vegas and is held right on St Patty’s Day – so it’s perfect as both a family-fun activity and as a way to kick off celebrating the day with green beer and whiskey galore on Fremont Street.
This event begins at 11:30 am on Third Street, and the parade will then move toward Fremont Street and the Main St Stage. Once the parade reaches the stage, join the crowd for a show of Irish dancers and bagpipe players.
From there, the parade heads to Hogs & Heifers Saloon, where it officially ends – but this isn’t the end of the festivities. It’s the start of the St Patrick’s Day Downtown Las Vegas block party, with challenge games kicking into gear at Hogs & Heifers starting at 1 pm.
This is one St Patrick’s Day celebration you don’t want to miss!
St Paddy’s Day Blast Softball Tournament
By the time St Patrick’s Day rolls around, the weather is starting to head toward perfect in Las Vegas. This means the Vegas skies will be perfect for spending some time outdoors watching the St Paddy’s Day Blast Softball Tournament.
The tournament is held March 12-13th at various times and locations around the city.
Best Places to Drink on St Patrick’s Day
For many, there’s no better way to kick off St Patrick’s Day 2023 than indulging in a pub crawl or simply finding their favorite Irish pubs and not leaving until they’ve had their fill of traditional green beer.
Las Vegas St Patrick’s Day festivities include many bars that are prepared to offer their guests the ultimate night of fun, drink specials, live music, and more.
- Hennessey’s Tavern – Hennessey’s Tavern is an authentic Irish pub that also happens to be the location of the world’s largest pint of beer! You can’t miss the Tavern, which is located just a few minutes from the Fremont Street Experience. Hennessey’s Tavern is hosting its St Patrick’s Day event with music, drink specials, and plenty of shenanigans.
- McMullan’s Irish Pub – Located on Tropicana Ave, McMullan’s is an authentic Irish pub and is the perfect place to start your Saint Patrick’s Day celebrations in Las Vegas. Like most Las Vegas Bars, there will be plenty of Irish-themed drinks, but this is also a great place to fill your belly with some great Irish food. We’re talking pub favorites, like fish & chips, bangers & mash, Irish Stew, and Shepherd’s Pie. Trust us. By the time you’ve stopped at your third or fourth pub, you’ll be glad you ate a little something first!
- Nine Fine Irishmen – Located at the New York New York Hotel, this is the place to be when you crave an authentic-style Las Vegas St Patrick’s Day celebration. With a menu of drinks and food that would make Saint Patrick proud, this is a great place to enjoy an ultimate night of food and spirits. Plus the venue will also feature live music.
*Note – McFadden’s Restaurant & Saloon, located at Town Square, is no longer open. If this place was on your list to enjoy St Patrick’s Day at, you’d want to make alternate plans.
St Patrick’s Day On Las Vegas Strip
New York-New York Las Vegas
One of the favorite ways to celebrate St Patrick’s Day in Las Vegas is the annual Celtic Feis Celebration at the New York New York Hotel on the Las Vegas Strip. The Celtic Feis Celebration is a three-day event that kicks off on March 17th at the Brooklyn Bridge. A parade takes place at 10 am on March 17th, starting at Bliss Dance, which is near the T-Mobile Arena.
A special Guinness toast is had to acknowledge the start of the festivities. The celebration embodies everything you want from St Patrick’s Day in Las Vegas. Dance along to a traditional Irish pipe band, grab some authentic food from Nine Fine Irishmen, enjoy live entertainment, and take in the lively atmosphere of the Brooklyn Bridge amidst all the activity.
Authentic Celtic entertainment, festivities that honor Irish heritage, music from Sin E Ri Ra, Las Vegas-style celebrations, and food like shepherd’s pie can be enjoyed at the New York New York Hotel from March 17th until the 19th, 2023.
The parade and kickoff event is free and open to all ages. There is a fee to enter and enjoy the other Las Vegas St Patrick’s Day festivities. Tickets are $10 per person, and the event is open to those aged 21 years or older.
Ri Ra Paddy Fest at
Does live entertainment, including Celtic dancers and live music, along with authentic Irish food, sound like the perfect way to celebrate Saint Patrick’s Day in Las Vegas? Then the Ri Ra Paddy Fest that takes place at the Shoppes of
Enjoy a true Irish-style pub experience with lots of Irish drinks. Trust us – you will see the Irish whiskey flow, along with some special Guinness mixology that can only be experienced in honor of St Patrick’s special day.
The Ri Ra Paddy Fest begins at 3 pm on March 16th and again at noon on St Patrick’s Day.
Fremont Street On St Patrick’s Day
Fremont Street in Las Vegas is famous for the party that never ends, and as you might imagine, things can really get crazy on St Patrick’s Day. Fremont Street is the location of the special St Patrick’s Day ShamROCK celebration, where everyone can enjoy free live entertainment from several authentic Celtic rockers in Downtown Las Vegas.
There are a total of 18 bands offering free, live entertainment during the festivities that span 144 hours, making this the biggest St Patrick’s Day party in Sin City. Along with the entertainment, there will be lots of green beer flowing at the Fremont Street Experience, along with specials at just about every bar in the area. Chances are good that you won’t have any trouble finding a game of St Patrick’s Day beer pong! The festivities go well into the evening hours, so be prepared to stay and play in Downtown Vegas.
- Las Vegas offers no shortage of St Patrick’s Day events, from parades and live music to pub crawls.
- Not all Saint Patrick’s Day events in Las Vegas are family-friendly, so plan ahead if you have kids.
- Saint Patrick’s Day 2023 can be celebrated at several locations on the Strip and in Downtown Las Vegas.
- Remember to drink responsibly and don’t even think about driving – Las Vegas takes drinking & driving very seriously.