Are you a fan of sports betting? Do you like the ability to watch your games in a real-time setting and get the thrill of betting alongside friends? If so, you’re going to want to go to Vegas—home of some of the best sportsbook zones in America, with the Linq Sportsbook being part of the scene.
Las Vegas sportsbooks are always fun, but it’s hard to ignore the luxuries that come with betting at the LINQ Hotel. The Caesars Sportsbook at LINQ remains one of the most popular on the Strip.
Types of Bets
To see how much you can gamble, here are both the sports you can place bets on as well as the types of bets you can make.
What Types Of Bets Can You Make?
Depending on the sport, the cash amount, and more, you can try any of the following bet types:
- Money Spreads
- Money Lines
- Future Betting
- Proposition Bets
- In-Play Wagering
- Live-Wagers (Watch the odds change in real-time!)
It’s worth noting that the app makes it possible to choose even more betting styles and mobile games. It’s one of the coolest ways to enjoy digital winning in Las Vegas.
What Sports Can You Bet On?
LINQ Sportsbook offers a wide range of different sports you can bet on, including:
- College and Pro Football (Including Super Bowl Games)
- Major League Baseball (Including World Series)
- Soccer (Global)
- UFC, Boxing, and MMA fights
- Car Racing
- Hockey (Including Playoffs)
- College and Pro Basketball
Mobile Sports App & LINQ Sportsbook Online
LINQ has its own dedicated Sportsbook App, which completely streamlines sports betting. This app can be downloaded from anywhere in the world and allows you to place digital bets. However, you can only really use it if you are in Las Vegas.
You place your bets, then can go to one of several different casinos to cash out, watch the game, or just wait for your results with fellow gamblers. Compatible hotels and casinos include:
- LINQ Hotel
- Caesars Palace
- Rio Las Vegas
- The LINQ Hotel
- The Cromwell
- Planet Hollywood Las Vegas
You do need to register in person in order to start gambling with it, but the perks are amazing. It’s also worth noting that there are other properties located throughout Nevada where you can use the app, including places like Reno and Tahoe.
The app is available for iOS and Android. This app is only usable in-state.
Does The LINQ Still Have Fan Caves?
For a fair amount of time, the LINQ Hotel had Fan Caves—specific private rooms where you could watch the Super Bowl or any other game that you wanted to enjoy. Unfortunately, these “caves” are no longer available.
If you were hoping to pool money on a fan cave with friends, that time has passed. Who knows? Perhaps in the future, you will be able to enjoy a fan cave later on. However, it’s not happening today.
Hoops on the Strip
Are you ready to watch college basketball tournaments in Vegas? Hoops on the Strip is the Caesars Hotel family’s way of making it happen in style. You can reserve a seat or a table so that you can get the best view possible of each hoop shot.
The LINQ Sportsbook is one of the most popular places to enjoy this sporting experience. March Madness has never looked so good, and guests get to enjoy a full game time in their own personal space.
VIP Couch Seating
Are you looking for a great way to kick it up in style away from the main casino floor? VIP couch seating away from the noise of the general crowd. You will have to book in advance online via the LINQ’s site.
If you love to drink while you do your sports book stuff or just want to grab something to eat while you are near the LINQ Promenade, it’s good to know that they have a very active bar and restaurant as part of their location.
- Because this venue is in the Sportsbook part of LINQ, it is all 21+. Sorry, no kids!
- The bar has 30 different beers on tap, in full display on a wall. What more can we say? The Caesars Entertainment family knows how to do it. They have mix-and-match packages, so you can literally try dozens of beers when you’re here with your buds.
- The food menu is standard bar fare, including things like Trash Can Nachos, salads, wings, and burgers.
- They do have cocktails and non-alcoholic drinks too. You can sit and drink along with your bros without having to sacrifice sobriety.
According to the Caesars Entertainment site, this part of the casino is open from 9 AM to 12 AM every day of the week. We still encourage you to call ahead, especially if your party has 14 or more people in it.
You can visit LINQ Sportsbook at the LINQ Hotel. The property is at 3535 South Las Vegas Boulevard, right near the heart of all the action.
Where is the LINQ Sportsbook?
The LINQ Sportsbook is inside the LINQ Hotel and Casino, right next to Fly LINQ.
What is the biggest sportsbook in Las Vegas?
The biggest sportsbook in Vegas is currently Circa Resort and Casino. This sportsbook features three different levels of “book space” on the property, along with some of the largest television screens in the city.
Does LINQ have gambling?
Yes, LINQ Casino has tons of different gambling options. They have penny slots, blackjack, table games, and so much more!
Do all Vegas casinos have sportsbooks?
While this feature is becoming incredibly popular among upscale resorts and casinos, it’s not the standard feature. Not all properties have one, so if you want to gamble away, take time to find one located near your hotel.
- The LINQ Sportsbook allows you to enjoy betting via an app or via in-person bets.
- The area has food and a full bar that remains popular with guests.
- LINQ’s sportsbook has gained rave reviews from guests.
- You can get food and drinks in the casino or at the Sportsbook section.
- Call ahead to reserve private rooms or special restaurant parties.