Last Updated on March 21, 2022
Las Vegas, Nevada, is the only city in the United States where major league sports betting is legal. Because of this, many Vegas casinos have opened up sportsbooks to allow the public to get in on the action. In these sportsbooks, the public can bet on football, basketball, racing, and other popular sports.
Since there are so many, we have scoured through them to give you the best sportsbooks in Vegas. Our overall winner is the Westgate Las Vegas Superbook for its title of the world’s largest sportsbook and largest wager menu in Las Vegas.
Keep reading to learn more about Westgate and see our runner-ups and honorable mentions to round out your trip to Las Vegas.
Best Sportsbooks in Vegas
Westgate Las Vegas Superbook- Best Sportsbook
The Westgate Las Vegas Superbook is our winner for best sportsbook as it boasts a number of features and titles. Two of the titles it holds are the largest sportsbook in the world and the largest wagering menu in the state of Nevada. Some of the features include:
- Multiple seasonal contests
- More than 4,200 square feet of 4K LED display space
- Fully stocked bar with cocktail service and a food court
- Knowledgeable staff to explain betting combinations
- Free Wifi
- Listen to your game of choice using a mobile app
- Charging stations and free Wifi
The Westgate Las Vegas Superbook also includes a few VIP features, including reserved, covered parking, the Clubhouse Lounge for private parties, and enhanced VIP booths, pods, or seating.
Caesars Palace Sportsbook
The Caesars Palace Sportsbook is one of our runner-ups because of its layout to perfectly view every TV from every seat. It was also voted the best Las Vegas sports betting destination four years in a row by Review-Journal. Some other features of Caesars Palace Sportsbook include:
- 143’ LED display
- 4 zone directional sound
- 140 dedicated seats
- 13 betting windows
- A separate racebook with 65 private booths
- Mobile ordering to have food delivered to your seat
In addition, Caesars Palace offers reservations and VIP game day packages so you can guarantee yourself a seat.
The Book at the LINQ
The Book at the LINQ brings next-level sports betting in a fun atmosphere. In addition to its self-serve beer tap wall, The Book at The LINQ offers a few other great features, including:
- 50+ TVs
- Augmented reality games
- Guy Fieri’s Vegas Kitchen delivered to your seat
- Place bets through the Caesars Sports app
To really make you feel like a VIP, the Book at The LINQ has private rentable living rooms called fan caves that boast 98 inch TVs, Xboxes, and virtual reality headsets.
The Venetian Race & Sports Book
The Venetian Race & Sports Book is the best sportsbook centrally located on the Strip. Location matters when it comes to Vegas, and The Venetian is right in the heart of the action. Some of the features include:
- 10,000 square feet with 40 seats and a massive video wall
- Many food and beverage options
- Multiple betting kiosks, including one on the casino floor
- William Hill betting app to skip the lines
- High limits and comfortable seating
Race & Sports Book at the Mirage
Race & Sports Book at the Mirage is our pick for the best seating and VIP experience. There are a variety of seating options available such as couches for large groups. Though there are separate features for VIPs, some of their standard features include:
- 85’ HD projection screens
- Five interactive tables to follow your fantasy teams and book reservations to local shows and restaurants
- Separate horse racing screens and betting terminals
- Tier credits for more benefits based on wagers
- World-class staff
The Race & Sports Book at the Mirage also offers VIP beverage and seating packages in addition to benefits that can be obtained through their loyalty rewards program.
Best Sportsbook Honorable Mentions
Coming in behind our winners and runner-ups are the honorable mentions which are not to be missed as they still offer great features. Let’s do a quick overview of the best sportsbook honorable mentions.
MGM Grand Race & Sports Book
MGM Grand Race & Sports Book offers:
- 60 TV screens
- Seating for 104 guests
- 53 simultaneous channelsSmoke free
- Featured broadcast events
- Skyboxes for up to 20 guests with their own beverage server
Planet Hollywood Racebook & Sportsbook
The Planet Hollywood Racebook & Sportsbook offers:
- 55 TVs
- VIP race area
- Two jumbo screens for horse racing
Wynn Las Vegas Race & Sportsbook
The Wynn Las Vegas Race & Sportsbook recently underwent an extensive renovation and now boasts:
- A new restaurant
- A 1,600 square foot wrap-around LED screen
- Personal monitors, lighting, and outlets for horse betting
- Three betting stations
- In house bar
BetMGM Sportsbook at Bellagio
The BetMGM Sportsbook at Bellagio includes:
- Comfortable leather seating for individuals and groups
- Convenient location on the Strip
- 99 individual racing monitors, seven large racing screens, six sports screens, and 38 screens in the sports bar
- Loyalty rewards
- Odds displayed on an entire wall
BetMGM Sportsbook at Aria
The BetMGM Sportsbook at Aria offers:
- 90 HD screens
- Overstuffed armchair seating
- Marquee events on several 220” televisions
- Betting kiosks throughout the property and available on the app
- Loyalty rewards
Race & Sports Book at the Cosmopolitan
The Race & Sports Book at the Cosmopolitan boasts:
- Separate race and sports LED video walls
- Dozens of HD TVs
- Mobile wagering
- Lounge-style seating options
- 23 video poker machines in the heart of the sportsbook area
- Loyalty rewards
What to Look for In a Las Vegas Sportsbook
When deciding which Las Vegas sportsbooks are for you, there are several important considerations. Here are some things to look for in a Vegas sportsbook.
Odds are the probability of different teams winning or different things happening. When considering a Vegas sportsbook, you’ll want to ensure that you have access to the current, most up-to-date odds while you are placing your bets so that you have all of the information you need to have the best chance at winning.
Lines are the various betting options. The most common lines are Moneyline, point spread, and totals, though every sportsbook offers different lines. Take a look at the lines available when considering Las Vegas sportsbooks.
Number of Screens and Views
When it comes to the big game or race, being able to see the best moments live is exhilarating. Take a look at the number of screens and viewing options before choosing a Vegas sportsbook. Some of them have multiple TVs, others have large video walls, and some even have private booths. Figure out how you want to see the great moments and find a Vegas sportsbook to match.
Games and races are often multiple hours long, so you’ll need to be comfortable. In addition, sometimes you want to bring the whole gang. To do that, you’ll want seating for a group. Always consider the seating options before selecting a Las Vegas sportsbook.
Food & Drink
A good game is not complete without delicious food and a drink of your choice. Select a Vegas sportsbook that has convenient food and drink options. Some of them will even deliver right to your seat, so you don’t have to miss a beat!
VIP Experience Options
Vegas is all about luxury and experiencing the rockstar lifestyle. What better way to do that than with a VIP experience. Many Vegas sportsbooks offer various VIP experience options, all with different features and price points. Select your sportsbook VIP experience based on your budget and desires. We’re sure there’s one you’ll love, like at the Race & Sports Book at the Mirage or Westgate Las Vegas Superbook.
There are many different sportsbooks in Las Vegas, but the ones on this list have all of the features you need. Our clear overall winner is the Westgate Las Vegas Superbook for its reigning title of largest sportsbook in the world and world-class features.
Runners up include the Caesars Palace Sportsbook and The Book at the LINQ for their food options and displays. The Venetian Race & Sports Book boasts the best central location on the strip, and the Race & Sports Book at the Mirage offers the best seating and VIP experiences.
All of the sportsbooks in Las Vegas have something to offer. Find the one that is the best fit for you on your next trip!