Fat Tuesday Planet Hollywood has become a popular shindig for people who love big frozen drinks and want to have a good time.
What Is Fat Tuesday?
Fat Tuesday Las Vegas is a bar franchise that has a noted New Orleans theme. They’re most famous for their wide selection of frozen alcoholic slushie-like drinks, often served in commemorative souvenir drinkware.
Their cocktails can be mixed with extra shots of flavors like mango, blue raspberry, and strawberry. So, this is a bar that tends to be extremely friendly towards custom creations.
They offer free samples, and if you bring their cup back to a location, you get a discount. It’s their way of making sure they’re one of the most popular places in the Miracle Mile Shops area.
Not sure if you want a larger-than-life cup? Well, there’s some good news. Cups come in a wide range of sizes, from a simple mug to an insulated (and large) tumbler, to specialty beverage containers that top out at 100 ounces.
Their Planet Hollywood location is one of the most popular in Las Vegas, but it’s far from the only one. It’s a popular chain that’s steadily rising in numbers throughout the country. So, if you’re thirsty, this is one bar you can expect to see around Sin City.
This restaurant has become one of the most popular chains on the Las Vegas Strip—and it makes sense. It’s a place that’s made for partying, so why wouldn’t it fit in? It’s practically built for the fun and crazy times that people have in Vegas!
The Fat Tuesday Bar Menu
People typically go to Fat Tuesday so that they can party like a rockstar—ideally while sipping on their tasty frozen drinks. A drinker’s haven by anyone’s definition, this is a great place for over-the-top, grown-up slushies and Jello shots.
While you can get tons of different beverages and coctails, it’s not a real Fat Tuesday night without trying frozen drinks from the 190 Octane Crew. These are the flagship drinks that made this one of the most popular bars in Miracle Mile.
Whether you come for the Pimp Juice or the Peach Bellini doesn’t matter. What matters is that this is a great place to get extra shots of flavor. People love this place because it’s the world’s largest selection of premium frozen drinks.
PRO TIP – They offer souvenir cups in a wide range of different cup sizes. Buy one, and you get discount refills! Fat Tuesday cups can vary in price depending on their size.
The flavors of their frozen beverages are all based on classic drinks like Electric Lemonade, Margaritas, and Pina Coladas. You can also choose fruit-specific flavors like mango, strawberry, and blue raspberry.
Some of the more popular blends at Fat Tuesday at the Planet Hollywood Miracle Mile Shops include
- Eye Candy — Blue Raspberry with 151 Rum
- Cat 5 Hurricane — Tropical Juices with 151 Rum
- Bellini — Peach Schnapps, Champagne, Special Peach Blend
- 190 Octane — Grain Alcohol, OJ, Orange Punch
If you aren’t sure whether you would like a drink, that’s not a problem. Fat Tuesday bars all offer a free sample to make sure you want that drink.
If you were hoping for a genuine taste of jambalaya, this isn’t going to be your place of choice. People go to Fat Tuesdays to get a large frozen drink with an extra shot of flavor. The food here isn’t really Louisiana-based. It’s all-American bar food, and the menu isn’t huge by any means.
You can find classics like nachos, mozzarella sticks, wings, and even sandwiches. This may be a letdown for people who want to have a taste of New Orleans but don’t worry. While you may want a little more Louisiana from a bar like this, it’s not all bad. The bar and its amazing mix of drink options make up for it.
Fat Tuesday’s Ambiance
This bar is a great place to go if you want to hang out in a place that feels a little beachy, a little Southern, and all laid back. The bartenders are friendly, people dress casually here, and you can always feel at home here.
If you are looking for a tourist-friendly place where you can relax with friends, then you should go to Fat Tuesday Las Vegas. It’s the perfectly non-pretentious place to kick back in the City of Sin.
Fat Tuesday’s Prices
While this is a chain restaurant, the prices that you will find at a typical Las Vegas Fat Tuesday will still be more than something along the lines of Ruby Tuesday.
For a town like Las Vegas, this restaurant is really affordable. For a town that’s in the middle of nowhere, it’s a bit pricier than most. It’s about perspective.
To put things in a frame of reference — Fat Tuesday’s prices run between $10 to $38 per drink. Food typically starts at $10 a plate.
Before you balk, it’s good to know that those $38-dollar options are typically 100 ounces and come in cups that you can take home with you. Make sure to save your cup if you’re planning on a return visit. You can save a couple of bucks on a refill.
The hours are from 10 AM to 2 AM every day of the week except for Fridays and Saturdays.
On Friday and Saturday, Fat Tuesday closes at 3 AM instead of 2 AM.
Location at Planet Hollywood
Planet Hollywood’s Fat Tuesday is located in the Miracle Mile Shops plaza, which is part of the Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino property. If you’re using a GPS, then you can use the following address:
3663 Las Vegas Blvd S #445, Las Vegas, NV 89109
If you’re nearby, you’ll find the property close to Lids and Lobster ME.
Other Locations in Las Vegas
There are several other Fat Tuesdays conveniently located throughout Downtown Las Vegas. These include
- The STRAT Hotel. It’s at 2000 S. Las Vegas Blvd. This is the furthest bar to be part of the North Strip set of Fat Tuesdays.
- Fremont Street. If you’re wandering the Fremont Street Experience, grab a drink at the Neonopolis Entertainment Complex location.
- Resorts World. This is an ideal stop if you are looking for a way to satiate your thirst after attending a convention.
- The Grand Canal Shoppes. Just in case you need your favorite drink at the Venetian.
- Caesars. You can find this bar at the Forum Shops of Caesars Palace.
- MGM Grand. Yep. There is one at the MGM Grand.
- Fashion Show Mall. It wouldn’t be a Vegas trip without a little Fashion show, right?
- Mandalay Bay. You can find this Fat Tuesday at the Shoppes at Mandalay Place.
- Harmon Corner. This particular part of Las Vegas has a lot of N’awlins-inspired foods, including Bubba Gump Shrimp and Fat Tuesday.
- Grand Bazaar Shops. This is the most recent Las Vegas hotspot to have a Fat Tuesday open its doors on the property.
While this chain became almost synonymous with casual drinking in Las Vegas, it’s important to note that this chain has tons of locations throughout the United States.
If you want something that is entirely Vegas-specific, then you will need to look elsewhere. It’s still a franchise, even if it’s a very popular one in Nevada.
Does Planet Hollywood have Fat Tuesdays?
Planet Hollywood does have a Fat Tuesday location. This particular Fat Tuesday Location is right on S. Las Vegas Blvd, in the Miracle Mile Shops area.
How much is a 100 oz drink at Fat Tuesday?
A 100-ounce drink at Fat Tuesday would cost $38 unless you bought a souvenir cup. Then, you can get a discount. The discount can vary from bar to bar, but the good news is that you still get a major bargain price. Besides, if you are drinking from a 100-ounce cup, you only need one drink to party hard.
How does Fat Tuesday work?
As a bar, Fat Tuesday allows you to order drinks according to your own preferences—or as a prefab. If you buy a souvenir cup, you get discounted drinks every time you bring it to the bar.
What is the best Fat Tuesday drink?
It’s hard to determine which drink is the best one from Fat Tuesday since almost everything tastes great. Many people claim their Strawberry Daiquiri is their best offering.
However, other popular ones include the 190 Octane, the Banana Split, and the Miami Vice. When in doubt, ask a waiter for a suggestion.
Is Fat Tuesday for all ages?
While it may look like a family-friendly venue, it’s not. This chain restaurant is 21+ only, which means you have to leave your kids at home.
Make sure to bring your ID. The restaurant staff will check!
- Fat Tuesday is a rapidly-growing chain that features frozen alcoholic beverages and classic bar food.
- If you get a Fat Tuesday cup, you get a major discount on your refills.
- This venue is for adults only.
- There are over half a dozen Fat Tuesday locations throughout Las Vegas.
- The Planet Hollywood Fat Tuesday is located in the Miracle Mile Shops area, close to Lids.
- You can also find nearby “Tuesdays” at the Forum Shops of Caesar’s, the
Mandalay Bay, and Fremont Street,
- Fans of savory bar food and a laid-back ambiance will love this restaurant.
- If you are tired of hanging out at the casino and want to check out a place on the Strip, this is a great pick.