Everyone knows that Las Vegas is the land of decadence and indulgence, which can include some retail therapy. Many of the world’s top designers have retail locations in Las Vegas, but isn’t it a fantastic feeling when you can score a great deal on a hot designer label? If you’re in the mood for some bargain hunting, the outlet malls in Vegas are up for the challenge.
In Vegas, you can barely turn a corner without running into a shopping center or mall. Of all the shopping options, the Las Vegas Premium Outlets are where eager shoppers and bargain hunters flock for great deals on popular brands and designer labels. There are two locations for the Premium Outlet Malls, one located on the northern side of Las Vegas and another on the south.
If your credit cards or casino winnings are burning a hole in your wallet, here’s all the info you need to plan a day of shopping, lunching, and racking up savings in Las Vegas.
Las Vegas Premium Outlets
The Premium Outlets, owned by the Simon Property Group, have been the go-to for outlet shopping in Las Vegas for decades. The oldest of the two outlets in the south mall, which opened in 1993. The newer north mall opened a decade later in 2003, ad then was expanded and remodeled to attract more shoppers looking for deals in Vegas.
While you’ll find great shopping and tons of stores at each, the two outlet malls are a bit different, and you want to know which is going to satisfy your craving for savings on designer brands and at popular retailers.
Vegas North Premium Outlets
The Las Vegas North Premium Outlets are your destination when you want a day of shopping and relaxing that includes more than 180 stores, featuring many high-end designers, popular brands for men, women, children, and the home, plus some spots to catch a quick meal and refuel for the next round of retail indulgence.
The Las Vegas North Premium Outlets is an outdoor mall with the feel of an upscale yet quaint village. It’s a pleasing, airy space where there’s plenty of room for shoppers to window shop leisurely, without feeling packed together like some of the other popular malls in Las Vegas.
Still, we know it’s all about the retailers when it comes to outlet shopping in Las Vegas, so let’s push all the other details aside for a minute and talk about the many, many outlet stores found at the Premium North location.
Premium Outlets North Retailers
Ok, so there are more than 180 outlet stores at the North location, which is so much more than a single full day of shopping. You’ll definitely want to make a day of it, but you also might want to plan on a return trip to visit all the great outlet stores you don’t get to the first time around.
The Las Vegas North Premium Outlets website has a complete list of their retail locations and information about deals and special events. You can also find a map of stores on the site to help simplify the planning of your day of retail therapy and save yourself some tired feet from all the walking!
Here is a selection of the most popular and unique brands you’ll find during your visit to give you a bit of a head start.
- Armani – For decades, Armani has kept us well dressed with their classic Italian styles. Find incredible Armani deals in their location near the Cheesecake Factory
- Armani Exchange – Think Armani, but with a more youthful, edgier vibe inspired by the world’s most fashion-forward cities. Find them near the Sun Court entrance
- Burberry – The British classic of iconic fashion. Don’t miss the chance to find a great deal at their location nearest the Rose Court entrance
- Calvin Klein – This world-famous designer hardly needs an introduction. Find them near the Flower Court Entrance
- Coach – Coach New York is one of America’s most renowned luxury brands. Find the Coach outlet near the Mountain Court entrance
- Prada – Get your fix of everything Prada, including handbags, shoes, and accessories, at their location nearest the Rose Court entrance
- Versace – an Italian luxury brand renowned for haute couture, accessories, fragrances, and more. For easy access, enter through the Rose Court entrance
- AG Adriano Goldschmied – Designer Denim for both women and men. Find them closest to the Rose Court entrance
- Alex and Ani – Cute and modern jewelry that leaves a smile on your face and brightens your day. Located in lot 1668, nearest the Sun Court entrance
- Cali Soo Divine – Find unique, trendy clothes designed for women of all shapes and sizes. This store is closest to the Tree Court entrance
- Kate Spade New York – Who can resist a Kate Spade handbag or accessories. Browse the most current deals nearest the Earth Court entrance
- Charlotte Russe – A famous mall brand that has earned a reputation for its youthful, trendy fashion that appeals to teens and young adults. Visit Charlotte Russe near the Moon Court entrance
- Brooks Brothers – Famous for their classic take on high-quality fashion, Brooks Brothers specializes in apparel for men, women, and children. Their Las Vegas outlet store is near the main entrance
- Canali – An Italian luxury brand that specializes in stylish, sophisticated clothing for men. This convenient location is near the Cheesecake Factory
- Coach Men’s – Coach Mens is the luxury brand’s dedicated line for men with discerning tastes, near the Mountain Court entrance
- Michael Kors Men – Featuring the iconic designer’s collection of apparel and accessories for men. Located near the Tree Court entrance
- Porsche Designs – The Porsche brand lends its style to men’s apparel, accessories, and electronics. Find them near the Mountain Court entrance
- Carters – The brand that has been dressing adorable children for decades. Find them near the Star Court entrance
- Nautica Kids – There are few things cuter than a child dressed in breezy Nautica fashion. Visit the location nearest the Star Court entrance
- The Children’s Place – The spot to find affordable, stylish fashion for babies, toddlers, and kids. Located near the Moon Court entrance
- Tommy Hilfiger Kids – Find deals on classic, cool, and stylish fashion for kids nearest the Star Court entrance
This list doesn’t even come close to all the shopping options at the Las Vegas North Premium Outlets. But at some point, you’re going to need to take a break from all the shopping and refuel. Check out the dining and food court options before planning your trip.
Las Vegas North Premium Outlets Dining and Food Court
You’ve worked up a bit of an appetite, and you need to grab something to eat before you become “hangry.” If it’s a complete meal you’re looking for, the Cheesecake Factory is the best for a full breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Plus, there’s that incredible list of cheesecakes that make it worth the stop all on their own.
The Shake Shack, Villa, and Chipolte are the other spots where you can grab a yummy and quick meal. For healthier options, choose Green Leafs Kung Pao Wok or Subway. Of course, there’s Starbucks, Auntie Anne’s, and Haagen-Dazs because no shopping adventure is complete without them.
Las Vegas North Premium Outlet Mall Amenities
The North Premium Outlets offer plenty of convenient amenities to help you enjoy your time there, beginning with transportation. No matter how you choose to arrive, they’ve got you covered. If you decide to drive, valet parking is available. Parking is free in their regular lots and parking garage. Electric vehicle charging stations are also available.
There are also convenient drop-off zones if you choose to rideshare, take a taxi or travel by bus. Bike racks are available for the more athletic types that don’t want to deal with traffic or the cost of fuel.
If you need assistance getting around the outlet malls, complimentary wheelchair rentals are available, as are strollers (although there is a rental fee for these). Family bathrooms, baby changing stations, and the nursing mother’s lounge all make your visit less stressful for families.
Las Vegas Outlets North Location
The Las Vegas North Premium Outlets can be found just a few minutes from the Las Vegas Strip at 875 S Grand Central Pkwy. This location is convenient to both downtown Las Vegas and Las Vegas Boulevard. The outlet mall is open daily, from 10 am – 9 pm Monday -Saturday, and 10 am – 8 pm on Sundays.
Vegas South Premium Outlets
The second Premium Las Vegas shopping outlet is found on the south end of the city, but still only a few miles from the Las Vegas Strip. The South Premium Outlets was the first of the two locations.
The South Premium Outlets are more of an indoor style shopping outlet that’s slightly smaller than its counterpart on the North end. Still, there are more than 140 outlets and restaurants at the south location, making it no shrinking violet in the realm of outlet mall shopping experiences.
Both the north end and south end outlets feature some of the same brands, but they are not identical. The Las Vegas South Premium Outlets features more casual brands and some stores that can’t be found in the north location. Here’s a sneak peek of the stores you’ll see during your visit.
Premium Outlets South Retailers
- Banana Republic Factory Store
- Polo Ralph Lauren
- Michael Kors Outlet
- True Religion
- Ann Taylor Factory Store
- Calvin Klein Women
- Windsor Outlet
- Polo Ralph Lauren
- Calvin Klein Men
- True Religion
- Van Heusen/IZOD Golf
- Perry Ellis
Footwear and Accessories
- Boot Factory Outlet
- Sunglass Hut
Trendy, Unique Shops
- Hot Topic
South Premium Outlets Food and Restaurants
The South Premium Outlets have some fantastic spots to eat, whether you’re looking for a quick bite or a sit-down meal.
Chicken Now is great, especially if you’ve got kids or picky eaters in tow. They specialize in all things chicken, like chicken fingers, chicken sandwiches, chicken salads, chicken wraps. You get the picture. As the name implies, this isn’t the best place for vegans.
Other restaurants include China Max, Fatburger & Buffalos, Fuwu Teppanyaki Grill, Rubios Fresh Mexican, and Villa Fresh Italian Kitchen.
There are also all the usual food court staples like Wetzel’s Pretzels, Starbucks, Subway, Sbarro, Dunkin Donuts, DQ, Cinnabon, and more than a few other spots to grab a quick, delicious bite.
Las Vegas Premium Outlets South Convenience Amenities
The South Premium Outlets want your visit to be as stress-free and enjoyable as possible, so they’ve provided a few convenient amenities to their shoppers. For families, family bathrooms are available, along with baby changing stations and stroller rentals.
Special drop-off locations are designated for ride-sharing and motorcoach passengers. Electric vehicle charging stations are also available. If you drive your own car, you can even stop off and have it washed and detailed for a small fee.
Las Vegas Premium Outlets South Location and Hours
The Las Vegas South Premium Outlets is located at 7400 Las Vegas Blvd S, a few miles south of all the main action on the Las Vegas Strip. The outlet stores are open Monday-Saturday from 10 am – 9 pm, and 10 am – 8 pm on Sundays.
Which Premium Outlet is better in Las Vegas?
Both are packed with fashion outlets, designer brands, and so many great bargains and deals. You’ll easily find shopping enthusiasts that are devoted to either location. If pressed for an answer, we have to give the nod to the Las Vegas North Premium Outlets for their selection of outlets, size, and overall visual appeal of the mall.
What stores are in the Las Vegas Outlet Mall?
Do you have all day for this answer? Each location has dozens and dozens of retail locations, including high-end, luxury designers, sporting & athletic wear, clothing, accessories, and so much more. The combined collection of stores make these the best outlets in Vegas.
Is Las Vegas cheap for shopping?
It can be if you know where to look. Outlet malls feature popular retailers but offer their goods at discounted prices. Often, these are discontinued, less popular, or slightly irregular styles. Although outlets are a great place to find savings, shoppers sometimes find better deals at regular stores that are running sales.
Las Vegas is packed with shopping opportunities, but if you’re looking for a good deal or exceptional bargain, the Las Vegas outlet malls are a better choice over some other traditional shopping options, like the Fashion Show Mall.
So, is it Las Vegas Premium North Outlets or South? It’s impossible to decide, but the south end outlet mall offers more high-end luxury brands, while the North Premium Outlets focus more on casual, popular brands. Either way, it’s impossible to leave empty-handed.