Last Updated on March 22, 2022
If you smoke, you know it isn’t always easy to find a hotel that still offers smoking rooms, even in Las Vegas. MGM properties have mostly gone completely smoke-free with some exceptions for smoking in the casino. Other major hotels in Nevada have followed along, promoting clean, smoke-free air on their property.
To save you the trouble of finding the perfect smoking room in Vegas, we researched practically every hotel, well, at least the major ones, to compile a list of hotels that still offer smoking accommodations. Here is where you can find them, both on the Las Vegas Strip and off.
Las Vegas Hotels and Resorts on the Strip with Smoking Rooms
Are you looking to spend the night on the Strip in Las Vegas, NV, where you have easy access to casinos, the best places to dine, shopping, and more? When booking your accommodations, look for a hotel room at one of these hotels and resorts that offer smoke-friendly rooms.
Caesars Entertainment Properties
Caesars Palace is one of those iconic Las Vegas hotels. The majority of their rooms are non-smoking but they do still have a good selection of smoking and smoking optional suites. If you want a smoking room at Caesars Palace, expect to pay more for premium accommodations.
Smoking rooms available at Caesars Palace include:
- Octavius Petite Suite w/ 1 King
- Julius Signature Level Suite w/ 1 King (smoking optional)
- Julius Premium Suite w/ 1 King (smoking optional)
- Octavius Premium Suite w/ 1 King
The LINQ is a Caesars Entertainment property, so you’ll find that their policy regarding smoking in the hotel is similar to that of Caesars Palace. The LINQ offers their guests a choice between a smoking or non-smoking hotel room. There are fewer options for smoking rooms but there’s no shortage of comfortable and welcoming accommodations.
Smoking rooms at The LINQ Las Vegas include:
- Deluxe Room w/ 2 Doubles
- Deluxe Room w/ 1 King
Bally’s is a Caesars Entertainment property with a prime location on the Central Strip. Bally’s welcomes guests to enjoy their small but perfectly curated collection of restaurants, bars, and entertainment venues, plus the casino and sportsbook.
Bally’s rooms are designed with a contemporary flair and average-sized for a Las Vegas hotel room. Bally’s often runs some great deals on their rooms, so if you’re looking for mid-scale but economical options for staying in the heart of Las Vegas, this is a hotel worth considering.
Smoking rooms at Bally’s Las Vegas include:
- Resort Room w/ 2 Queens
- Resort Room w/ 1 King
- Jubilee Room Strip View w/ 1 King
- Jubilee Room Strip View w/ 2 Queens
- Resort Studio Suite w/ 1 King
- Resort Studio Suite w/ 2 Queens
- Jubilee Executive Suite
- Resort Presidential Suite
Planet Hollywood is a resort property located on the Las Vegas Strip. They offer more than 2500 hotel rooms and suites, with a good selection of smoking rooms, so you’re not just limited to the casino floor if you want to light up. In Las Vegas, NV, Planet Hollywood is also home to nearly a dozen restaurants, including Gordon Ramsay Burger Las Vegas.
Smoking rooms at Planet Hollywood Las Vegas include:
- Ultra Hip Room w/ 1 King
- Ultra Hip Room w. 2 Queens
- Ultra Resort Room w/ 1 King
- Ultra Resort Room w/ 2 Queens
- Ultra Resort Vista Room w/ 1 King
- Ultra Boulevard Suite with smoking option
- Ultra Apex Suite with smoking option
Paris Las Vegas
Looking for a touch of romance in Las Vegas? The Paris Las Vegas is the closest thing to the real deal you’ll find in the United States. With a to-scale replica of the Eiffel Tower and decor that is distinctively French in flavor, there’s something irresistibly romantic that makes the Paris a favorite among Las Vegas hotels.
Most of the hotel rooms at the Paris Las Vegas are available in smoking or non-smoking options, so make sure to mention your preference for a smoking room when you make your reservation.
Smoking rooms at the Paris Las Vegas include:
- Burgundy Room w/ 2 Queens
- Burgundy Room w/ 1 King
- Burgundy Room End Hallway w/ 1 King
- Burgundy Room Eiffel View w. 2 Queens
- Burgundy Petite Suite
- Burgundy Executive Suite
- Burgundy Premium Suite
Harrah’s Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
Harrah’s Las Vegas offers a great location on the central Strip. With the Casino, dining, and nightlife options, plus the ultra-comfortable bed you can crash in at the end of the night, this hotel offers everything you need for a fantastic time in Vegas.
Smoking rooms at Harrah’s Las Vegas include:
- Valley Deluxe Room City View w/ 1 King
- Valley Deluxe Room City View w/ 2 Queens
- Valley Deluxe Strip View w/ 1 King
- Valley Deluxe Strip View w/ 2 Queens
- Valley Executive Suite
- Valley Vice Presidential Suite
- Valley Penthouse Suite
Flamingo Las Vegas
The Flamingo is a Caesars Entertainment hotel that embodies everything classic about Las Vegas. When you’re not hanging out at the casino, pools, or spa, you can relax in your bright, fun, and relaxing smoke-free hotel room.
Smoking rooms at the Flamingo Las Vegas include:
- Go Room High Roller View w/ 1 King
- Go Room High Roller View w/ 2 Queens
- Go Room Strip View w/ 1 king
- Flamingo Room Strip View w/ 1 King
- Flamingo Room Garden View w/ 2 Queens
- Flamingo Room City View w/ 1 King
- Flamingo Room High Roller View w/ 2 Queens
- Flamingo Room City View w/ 2 Queens
- Flamingo Room Strip View w/ 1 King
- Flamingo Room Strip View w/ 2 Queen
- Flamingo Premium Room w/ 1 King
- Go Mini-Suite
- Flamingo Junior Suite
- Neapolitan Suite
- Cosmopolitan Suite High Roller View
- Flamingo Executive Suite
- Metropolitan Suite
Rio Las Vegas
If you’re in search of hotels with smoking rooms in Vegas, the Rio Las Vegas is an all-suite hotel that affords plenty of space and comfort while accommodating both guests who don’t smoke and those who do. As another Caesars Entertainment property on our list, you can expect a range of smoking options depending on the room type you choose.
Between the views from the floor-to-ceiling windows, free parking, and great location, this is one of the best hotels if you’re looking for a combination of spaciousness, affordability, and location among hotels that offer smoking rooms. Many of the suites at the Rio are available in smoking or non-smoking options, so make sure to state your request when making your reservation.
- Luxury Suite Mountain View w/ 1 King
- Luxury Suite Mountain View w/ 2 Queens
- Masquerade Suite Mountain View w/ 1 King
- Executive Suite Strip View w/ 1 King
- Carioca Suite w/ 1 King
- Deluxe Masquerade Tower Suite w/ 1 King
- Deluxe Masquerade Tower Suite w/ 2 Queens
- Deluxe Masquerade Tower Strip View w/ 1 King
- Deluxe Masquerade Tower Strip View w/ 2 Queens
- Premium Suite Strip View w/ 1 King
- Premium Suite Strip View w/ 2 Queens
- Super Suite w/ 1 King
- Rio Penthouse
- VooDoo Collection Suites
- Palazzo Villas
The Cosmopolitan Las Vegas has a pretty strict policy about not allowing smoking of any type in any of their guest rooms. So, why did they make it onto this list? Because they make an exception to help accommodate smokers with their non-smoking hotel rooms that feature a terrace.
With Cosmopolitan terrace rooms, guests can smoke on the terrace ONLY, as long as they use the provided ashtray and close the door behind them so that no cigarette smoke finds its way into the guest room. Considering you get to enjoy the view while outside, this isn’t such a bad thing.
Cosmopolitan rooms with a terrace for outside smoking include:
- Terrace Studio
- Terrace Studio Fountain View
- Terrace Studio Two Queen Beds
- Terrace Studio Two Queen Beds Fountain View
- Terrace Suite Fountain View
- Wraparound Terrace Suite
- Wraparound Terrace Suite Fountain View
- Lanai Suite
- Bungalow Suite
- Chelsea Penthouse
Tropicana Las Vegas
Tropicana Las Vegas is a DoubleDay by Hilton hotel property right on the Las Vegas Strip. The central location puts it mere minutes from the Las Vegas airport and many major local attractions. The hotel rooms at the Tropicana are warm, bright, and comfortable. There isn’t a lot of elaborate decor like some hotels with smoking rooms, but the rooms and suites are perfect for relaxing after a long day in Vegas. Smoking room options are limited, so make your reservations early.
Smoking rooms at the Tropicana Las Vegas include:
- Paradise Tower 1 King Deluxe
- Club Tower 2 Queens
- Paradise Tower 2 Queens
Treasure Island Hotel & Casino
If you’re in search of the best place to spend the night in Vegas that’s also friendly to smokers; Treasure Island is where you’ll find the exact room type that you’re looking for. Enjoy Cirque du Soleil, Marvel Avengers STATION, and then return to your relaxing oasis of a hotel room.
Smoking room options at Treasure Island include:
- Deluxe Room w/ 1 King
- Deluxe Tower Room w/ 1 King
- Petite Suite w/ 2 Queens
- Executive Studio Suite w/ 1 King
- Tower Suite w/ 1 King
The Wynn Encore offers some hotel rooms in Las Vegas that feel like a retreat. Comfort, luxury, and style are all words you could use to describe the Wynn Encore hotel. They’re not very forthcoming on their website about which rooms in the hotel are smoker-friendly, but they do have smoking rooms available on certain hotel floors only. When booking your stay for the night, make sure to request a room that accommodates smoking.
The Strat has a commanding presence in the skyline of Las Vegas, NV, and the accommodations are equally impressive. With rooms that have been recently remodeled, the Strat makes for a great place to stay, whether you’re traveling on vacation or for business. Smoking rooms exist at the Strat, but you need to inquire about current options and availability at the front desk.
Las Vegas Hotels and Resorts on the Strip Without Smoking Rooms Available
If you’re looking for smoking rooms in Las Vegas, NV, particularly on the Strip, these are the hotels you’ll want to cross off your list.
- Signature at MGM Grand
- Park MGM
- Excalibur Hotel & Casino
- New York New York
- Waldorf Astoria
- Mandalay Bay
- Circus Circus
- Virgin Hotels
- Resorts World
- NoMad Las Vegas
- Four Seasons
Downtown & Off-Strip Hotels with Smoking Rooms
Downtown Las Vegas is a fabulous place to stay, and it’s where you’ll also find some of the hotels that have made Vegas what it is today. We’ve looked at main downtown and off-Strip hotels in Las Vegas for their smoking room options.
Plaza Hotel Casino Las Vegas
- Deluxe Smoking Room w/ 1 or 2 beds
- One Queen Room
- Two Double Room
- Rumors that a select few smoking rooms exist, but you need to contact the Golden Nugget directly for availability
- Smoking rooms available – Check smoking requested box when choosing your room type
- Some smoking room options available -Go through the process of choosing your room on The D website, then choose the smoking room option at checkout
- Pavillion 2 Queens
Silverton Hotel & Casino
- Resort Rooms
- Luxury Suite
Fremont Hotel & Casino
- Deluxe King
- Deluxe Two Doubles
- Deluxe Suite
California Hotel Casino Las Vegas
- Deluxe King
- Deluxe Two Queen
- Premium King
- Premium 2 Queens
- West Tower Suite
Main Street Station
- Deluxe King
- Deluxe 2 Queens
- Deluxe Suite
- Premier View King
- Premier View 2 Queens
Downtown Grand Hotel & Casino
- All rooms available with smoking/smoking options -make your preference for a smoking room known when making your reservation
Hotels with Smoking Rooms in Vegas
Although it might seem like the entire world has gone smoke-free, there are still hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, that welcome smokers into their hotels and casinos. The number of hotels and resorts in Vegas is massive, and it’s nearly impossible to cover them all. But if you’re looking for a great, smoke-friendly place to stay in Sin City, these hotels are right on the money.