Last Updated on September 7, 2021
Note: The Aria Buffet is temporarily closed due to Covid-19. Aria says it will be evaluated on a weekly basis. We’ll keep you updated.
The Aria Buffet is hailed as one of the many high-end buffets in Vegas. However, the selection is limited, the ambiance is low budget, and the food is just OK, so for the Aria’s buffet price, it’s a questionable value. We weren’t impressed.
Aria has several buffet stations, which include:
- FISH MARKETFresh seafood, unlimited crab legs, fish and chips, paella, Made-to-Order Hawaiian Poke Bowl Station-Crab, Sushi Grade Ahi Tuna and Salmon Poke, sometimes lobster, and more
- ASIANDim sum, as well as authentic dishes from Thailand, China and Japan
- ITALIANMade-to-order pasta, cured meats and cheeses, a mozzarella bar and gluten-free pasta
- PIZZAAuthentic pizzeria-style pies in New York style, calzone and gluten-free
- MEDITERRANEANHealthy dishes and salads from North Africa and the Middle East
- TANDOORITandoor oven-fresh naan, chicken, vegetable, and more
- LATINAuthentic dishes from Mexico, South America and Spain
- CARVERYGrilled, smoked and slow roasted meats, featuring our 75-pound beef steamship, assorted sausages, free-range turkey breast, all carved to order
- DINERAmerican comfort food, including spiced meatloaf, chicken fried steak, grilled corn on the cob, mac & cheese and our signature red velvet stuffed pancakes
- SALADCreate your own salad or baked potato from our large array of toppings
- SWEETSCookies, candies, cakes, gelato and more, made fresh daily
We went to the Aria breakfast buffet to a small variety of foods, that were decent, but not amazing. The decor looked like any 10 year old buffet in Las Vegas. It certainly doesn’t compare to the Wynn, Bellagio, or Bacchanal buffets.
Aria Buffet Prices
|Meal||Adult Price||Children (5-12)|
|Brunch (Mon – Fri)||$30.99||$16.50|
|Brunch (Sat & Sun)||$35.99||$18.50|
|Gourmet Dinner (Fri- Sun)||$45.99||Free|
|All Day Pass||$60.00||NA|
*Add $19.99 per person enjoy unlimited Mimosas, Bloody Marys, Rum Punch, Champagne, Classic Margaritas, & Premium Beer and Wine on tap for two hours.
***Aria buffet is temporarily closed due to Covid. The hours listed are the last known hours since the buffets closing
|Meal||Days of the Week||Hours|
|Breakfast||Monday – Friday||7:00 AM – 9:00 AM|
|Weekday Brunch||Monday – Friday||9:00 AM – 3:00 PM|
|Weekend Brunch||Saturday & Sunday||7:00 AM – 3:00 PM|
|Dinner||Monday – Thursday||3:00 PM – 10:00 PM|
|Gourmet Dinner||Friday – Sunday||3:00 PM – 10:00 PM|
|Offer||Coupon Code||Valid Dates|
Location & Directions
The Buffet3730 S Las Vegas BlvdLas Vegas, NV 89109(702) 590-8638
Next to Herringbone on the 2nd Level Promenade in the Aria Hotel.
From The Self Parking Entrance
From the casino floor follow the left hand walkway towards the Poker room. Take the escalators next to Optica to the 2nd level promenade. Follow the right hand walkway. The Buffet is on the left side.
Q. Can you make reservations at Aria Buffet?
A. Aria Buffet does not offer reservations. Walk up seating only.
Q. Does the Aria Buffet have King Crab legs?
A. They offer “Assorted Crab Legs” daily from 3pm – 10pm. On Saturday and Sunday, they offer assorted crab legs including King Crab legs during the Gourmet Dinner.
Q. Do they kick people out when they transition from brunch to dinner?
A. No, you have a two hour limit regardless of which time you get there, so its best to take advantage of this so you can get an hour of brunch and an hour of dinner.
Q. Is there a discount for Nevada residents?
A. No, everyone is charged the same prices.